Wednesday 19 May 2010

Final show ideas

I struggled to think of anything interesting to do fro my final show, until I watched other people present their ideas to class. This gave me a better picture of what sort of content to include.
I want to make something interesting and engaging, which will make more people want to look at my work which is the ultimate aim of the final show.
I first thought of making a doll sized house that is run-down and sort of dilapidated, the window will either be knocked out or see-through. some of my work will be painted on the walls of the house along with figures littered around the house. I think this will be a good final show piece as it will invite people to look inside the house, so it will be engaging in that sense. also if i decorate the outside of the house well it will also be eye-catching.
I will also have to decorate the outside of the house accordingly. here are a few rough sketches of my idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment